Fairy Tail: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon text based role playing game for all you Fairy Tail lovers out there

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Imagenes Hentai Xxx Dino Rey Ursula
Seigfried Van Jaeger Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:36 am by hedyoblay

» Flowcode 5 Avr.rar
Seigfried Van Jaeger Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:45 am by hedyoblay

» Iraj Nemidoonest Dele Man
Seigfried Van Jaeger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:47 pm by hedyoblay

» Dvd-player-1.0.0.4
Seigfried Van Jaeger Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:13 am by hedyoblay

» Windows XP Professional With SP2 ISO Pre-activated And Key Inc [EAUEVS]
Seigfried Van Jaeger Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:38 pm by hedyoblay

» Sony Vegas Pro 8.0c Build260 Rus
Seigfried Van Jaeger Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:05 pm by hedyoblay

» Anyviewsoft DVD To IPod Nano Converter 3.2.28
Seigfried Van Jaeger Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:44 am by hedyoblay

» MS Office 2010 PRO [NBCQ]
Seigfried Van Jaeger Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:31 am by hedyoblay

» Limewire PRO V5.5.16 CRACKED [by NOIR]
Seigfried Van Jaeger Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:06 am by hedyoblay

Top posters
hedyoblay
Seigfried Van Jaeger Vote_lcapSeigfried Van Jaeger Voting_barSeigfried Van Jaeger Vote_rcap 
Jasmine
Seigfried Van Jaeger Vote_lcapSeigfried Van Jaeger Voting_barSeigfried Van Jaeger Vote_rcap 
Cipher
Siegfried
Zeneth Manda
Narora Senoku
Alexandra
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:13 am
Staff

Administrators
Moderators

LOOK MA, IT WORKS! :D
Affiliates
free forum

Seigfried Van Jaeger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siegfried
Admin
Siegfried

Seigfried Van Jaeger Empty
PostSubject: Seigfried Van Jaeger   Seigfried Van Jaeger Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:05 am

Personal Information
Name: Seigfried Van Jaeger
Nickname: Even to those who are like family to him he has only ever revealed that his name is Seigfried, most call him master due to social affiliation, he only allows a select few to to address him as Seig such as those of the 10 wizard saints
Visual Age: 25
Real Age: 25
Personality: Seig is the youngest wizard to become part of the 10 wizard saints as well as the youngest guild master attaining the rank at the age of 19, he was born with an incredibly powerful magical source and held himself in high regard since he was a child. Despite the fact that he thinks highly of himself, this is an opinions he is able to keep inside of himself at almost all time except for challenging someone who might prove to be a fun fight because he feels he may need to show off a bit or when someone tries to mess with him or his guild. Though he is not like some of the guild leaders in the way that they are old but powerful mages who hold a fatherly standpoint with their guilds, at times he must use this same viewpoint but he also likes to be feel like he himself is apart of the fun even though he likes to be alone but not because he dislikes talking to people. When Seig gets serious it is very clear that he is mad because he will make his famous "Angry face" where he will do whatever it takes to make himself feel better and sometimes, though rarely will take it out on people he really shouldn't.
Appearance:
Seigfried Van Jaeger 661422

Social Affiliation
Guild: Radiant Dark

Character History
Background: Psh, my site ;D ill do it when I feel like it.

------

Optional
Love Interest: None yet, he is often a busy man even if he is still a young adult.
Family: both parents are dead, sister unknown.
Rivals: none yet.
Best Friends/s: most everyone in his guild.

Source: Me, myself and I.
Back to top Go down
https://afairystail.rpg-board.net

Seigfried Van Jaeger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail: A new age :: Applications :: Character Creation-
Jump to: